The versatile new Argox X-2000V industrial barcode printer features “stand-alone” operation using a standard PS/2 interface for connecting a PC keyboard or scanner for data input—no extra cost for KDU or printer controller is required. A multilingual LCD display on the front panel makes installation, configuration, and operation simple and convenient. The X-2000V has a 32-bit RISC microprocessor for printing speeds up to 6ips as well as 4MB of Flash memory, and 8MB SDRAM. Enhanced features include an easy-to-adjust print mechanism, selectable inside or outside ribbon coating; easily adjusted thermal print head pressure, a button for fine-tuning ribbon tension, and many more. Plug-and-play setup with parallel, serial and bi-directional USB interfaces offers maximum flexibility and connectivity. The X-2000V is an industrial-strength barcode printer that is easy to adjust and delivers excellent cost-performance.
About the Argox x-2000v
- Industrial-strength media management: 360M ribbon wax & 8” media compartment
- Easy media loading & ribbon installation
- An external switch sets the printer for use with either inside or outside coated ribbons
- PPLA, PPLB, PPLZ emulations available
- Durable and easy maintenance : easy-to-replace cutter and peeler
- Printer Server external for Ethernet/Wireless/Bluetooth options