What types of labels do you offer?
We offer a wide variety of labels, including self-adhesive labels, price marking labels, thermal labels, scale labels, pressure-sensitive labels, and Nylon tags. We can also customize labels to your specific needs. We offer 8 colour print.
What are your turnaround times?
Our turnaround times vary depending on the type of label and the quantity you need. Our targeted turnaround time is 5-7 working days after design approval.
What are your minimum order quantities?
Our minimum order quantity is 5 000 labels, this is dependent on the size of the label.
What are your shipping options?
We ship locally throughout South Africa as well as the Southern African regions such as Angola, Zambia, Congo, Malawi, Mozambique, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Namibia. We can provide you with a quote for shipping to your specific location via a variety of carriers.
What is your shipping policy?
Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and destination of your order.
What are your payment options?
We accept Cash and Card payments on site and EFT.
How can I contact you?
You can contact us by phone on 011 618 1530, email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or through our website libra.co.za on one of our contact forms or live chat.
What are your customer service hours?
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
How do I place an order?
You can place an order online, by phone, or by email. Our customer service team will be happy to help you place an order.
What are the benefits of using custom labels?
Custom labels offer a number of benefits over off-the-shelf labels, including:
- Branding: Custom labels can help you to create a strong brand identity for your products or services. You can use your own logo, colors, and fonts to create labels that are instantly recognizable as yours.
- Communication: Custom labels can be used to communicate important information to your customers, such as product ingredients, instructions, or warnings. You can also use custom labels to promote your products or services, or to offer special deals or promotions.
- Personalization: Custom labels can be personalized with your customers’ names, addresses, or other information. This can help you to build relationships with your customers and make them feel valued.
- Aesthetics: Custom labels can be designed to be visually appealing. This can help to make your products or services more attractive to customers and can also help to create a more professional image for your business.
- Durability: Custom labels can be made from durable materials that can withstand wear and tear. This means that your labels will last longer and will not fade or peel over time.
- Affordability: Custom labels can be more affordable than you might think.
- Increased sales: Custom labels can help to increase sales by making your products more appealing to customers.
- Improved customer satisfaction: Custom labels can help to improve customer satisfaction by providing them with clear and concise information about your products.
- Enhanced brand awareness: Custom labels can help to enhance brand awareness by making your products more recognizable.
- Improved product differentiation: Custom labels can help to improve product differentiation by making your products stand out from the competition.
If you are looking for a way to brand your products, communicate with your customers, or simply make your products look more attractive, custom labels are a great option.
How do I design my own labels?
Here are some tips on how to design your own labels:
- Start with a clear goal in mind. What do you want your labels to achieve? Are you looking to brand your products, communicate important information, or simply make your products look more attractive? Once you know what you want to achieve, you can start to brainstorm ideas for your label design.
- Consider your target audience. Who are you designing your labels for? What kind of information will they need or want to see on the label? Keep your target audience in mind as you design your labels.
- Use clear and concise language. Your labels should be easy to read and understand. Avoid using jargon or technical terms that your target audience may not understand.
- Use high-quality images and graphics. Images and graphics can help to make your labels more visually appealing and can also help to communicate important information. Use high-quality images and graphics that will look good on your labels.
- Choose the right colors. Colors can have a powerful impact on the way people perceive your products. Use colors that are consistent with your brand identity and that will appeal to your target audience.
- Keep your labels consistent. If you have multiple products, use the same design elements on all of your labels. This will help to create a cohesive brand identity for your products.
- Get feedback from others. Once you have designed your labels, get feedback from others to see what they think. This will help you to identify any areas that need improvement.
- Find inspiration online. There are a number of websites that offer inspiration for custom label designs. Some popular options include Pinterest, Dribbble, and Behance.
What are the different types of label materials?
We offer a wide range of materials depending on your needs, namely: Uncoated Matte Paper, Glossy Paper, Polyprop (Dairy film) Paper, Thermal paper, Linerless Paper. For more information visit https://www.libra.co.za/how-to-choose-the-right-material-for-your-labels/
How do I choose the right label for my product?
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right label for your product, including:
- The type of product: The type of product you are selling will determine the type of label you need. For example, if you are selling food, you will need a label that meets food safety regulations.
- The target audience: Who are you selling your product to? What kind of information do they need or want to see on the label?
- The regulatory requirements: What are the regulatory requirements for labeling your product in your country or region?
- The budget: How much are you willing to spend on labels?
- The look and feel: What kind of look and feel do you want for your labels? Do you want them to be simple and straightforward, or do you want them to be more creative and eye-catching?
Once you have chosen the type of label you want, you can start to design your labels. Keep in mind the factors mentioned above, as well as the following tips:
- Make sure the information on your labels is clear and concise.
- Use high-quality images and graphics.
- Choose the right colors.
- Keep your labels consistent.
What are the benefits of using self-adhesive labels?
Self-adhesive labels are a popular choice for a variety of applications, and there are many benefits to using them. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Convenience: Self-adhesive labels are easy to apply and remove. This makes them a convenient option for a variety of applications, including product labeling, shipping labels, and event tickets.
- Durability: Self-adhesive labels are typically made from durable materials that can withstand wear and tear. This makes them a good choice for applications where labels need to be long-lasting, such as on food packaging or industrial equipment.
- Variety: Self-adhesive labels are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and materials. This allows you to choose the perfect label for your specific needs.
- Customization: Self-adhesive labels can be customized with your own text, graphics, and barcodes. This makes them a great way to brand your products or promote your events.
- Affordability: Self-adhesive labels are typically more affordable than other types of labels. This makes them a cost-effective option for businesses of all sizes.
- Water-resistant: Depending on the material Self-adhesive labels are typically water-resistant, making them a good choice for applications where labels may be exposed to moisture.
- Weatherproof: Depending on the material Self-adhesive labels are also typically weatherproof, making them a good choice for outside use.
- Removable: Self-adhesive labels can be easily removed without leaving a residue, making them a good choice for applications where labels may need to be changed or updated frequently.
What methods are there to apply labels?
There are many different methods for applying labels, depending on the type of label and the surface you are applying it to. Here are some of the most common methods:
- Hand application: This is the most basic method of applying labels. Simply peel the label from the backing sheet and press it down firmly on the surface. This method is best for small quantities of labels or for labels that are not very delicate.
- Automatic applicators: Automatic applicators are used to apply labels quickly and efficiently. They can be used for large quantities of labels or for labels that are difficult to apply by hand. There are many different types of automatic applicators available, including roll applicators, rotary applicators, and conveyor applicators.
- Heat transfer: Heat transfer is a method of applying labels that uses heat to bond the label to the surface. This method is often used for labels that need to be durable or that need to be applied to curved surfaces.
- Water transfer: Water transfer is a method of applying labels that uses water to bond the label to the surface. This method is often used for labels that need to be applied to delicate surfaces or that need to be removed easily.
How do I apply labels by hand?
Here are some steps on how to apply labels:
- Prepare the surface. The surface you are applying the label to should be clean, dry, and free of dust, dirt, or grease. If the surface is not clean, the label may not adhere properly.
- Peel the label from the backing sheet. Be careful not to touch the sticky side of the label.
- Align the label with the surface. Make sure the label is aligned correctly before you apply it.
- Press the label down firmly. Use a squeegee or your fingers to press the label down firmly.
- Remove any air bubbles. If there are any air bubbles under the label, use a needle or pin to pop them.
- Let the label dry completely. This may take a few minutes.
Do you have any other questions?
Please feel free to ask us a question below or contact our customer service team if you have any other questions. We would be happy to help.