About Libra Labels cc
Libra Labels is a professional manufacturer and supplier of self-adhesive labels in South Africa. Our services are specially designed to meet the packaging needs of a variety of industries, offering bespoke solutions made from premium products that match the specifications of our clients.
About the role
The candidate will be responsible for increasing sales by developing and maintaining relationships with current and new customers. The candidate needs to be able to manage their assigned territories and submit sales reports and call sheets to the sales manager. Duties may include identifying prospective customers, following up on potential sales leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Experience & qualifications:
- 2 years in a similar role
- Computer Literacy
- Grade 12
- Valid Driver’s License and SA ID
- A tertiary qualification aimed at sales and/or marketing would be advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure propitious good service and regular visits to existing clients
- Build and maintain good relationship with new and existing clients
- Identify new leads and follow-up on them
- Ensure current contracts are well-maintained and taken care of
- Provide weekly sales reports
- Ensure a proper sales administration system is implemented and maintained
- Perform general office duties as may be required of you
- Achieve sales targets and ensure services levels are achieved through effective customer satisfaction and after sales care.
- Meet and/or exceed defined sales goals
- Submit regular call sheets to sales manager.
- Travelling expenses are completed correctly, is properly vouched and submitted to the Regional Sales in terms of company due dates.
- Develop and implement a structured and result orientated sales plan
Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong phone presence and availability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location & commitments
- Permanent Full-time position
- 8 Hours not including 30 minute Lunch break
- Benrose, Johannesburg
Contact us to apply
Write a call-to-action to encourage readers to apply for the job, telling them who to contact and how – including the email address of the recruiter or hiring manager